2014 Medals and Awards
2014 Finisher Medals COMING SOON!
Empire State Marathon Awards
Award ceremonies will be located at the Finish line on Stage.
Awards for the Half Marathon: 10:00 am
Awards for the Marathon and Relay: 11:00 am
The Finish Line Stage will also host local entertainment, music and more.
Additional entertainment along the course.
• Top 3 Open Men/Women – Overall
• Men/Women age groups (18 and Under) (19-24) (25-29) (30-34) (35-39) (40-44) (45-49) (50-54),(55-59) (60- 64) (65-69) (70+)
• A Master’s Top Overall – Male/Female for Half and Marathon
• Top 3 Overall Male and Female for the Everyday Heroes Half and Full Marathons
• An Overall Award for the Top Finishing Team, and Top Team award for Mixed, Male, Female, and Everyday Heroes
• Finishers of the Full, Half & Relay Marathon will receive finisher awards
iTab – Personalize Your Medal!
We know you will be working hard to prepare for Race Day so why not treat yourself with an iTaB to personalize your Finisher Medal. You can pre-order an iTaB now and after the race you simply confirm your name & finish time and the iTaB will be engraved and sent to you…you then simply affix it to the back of your medal. Order your iTaB here for just $10.